Aug 22, 2015

Divorce Lawyers who Hate Divorce

Over at Cross & Gavel Audio, my new podcast is up. I interview Bill Hollberg and Eric Wilborn, family law experts who won't sue for divorce or handle marriage dissolution cases unless the primary goal of the client is to restore the marriage.

Bill and Eric discuss their views of marriage, what they are seeing in the trenches, and what it means to seek to practice law to the glory of God and for the flourishing of the world-- even if you don't always see the results you are hoping for.

I wish more lawyers had their principles. I think this is a good example of a redemptive approach to law practice.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your advice for law school personal statement south korea writing is too good. It is really useful for me and hopefully I will complete my law statement writing with ease. I hope you will also share more dissertation writing tips in your next post. I will wait for it.

    ReplyDelete