Dec 8, 2011

Wheaton Prof Steve Bretsen on Thinking About Law School

Earlier this semester, I had the chance to sit down and talk law school with my friend Stephen Bretsen, William Volkman Professor of Business and Law, Department Chair and Prelaw Advisor at Wheaton College. We made a short video as we discussed the advice that he gives Christian undergraduates as they consider law school as a next step. I think you'll enjoy our conversation.

I've divided our discussion into five short videos, 4 to 6 minutes each, and I'll be posting them between now and Tuesday. Here's the breakdown:

Part 1: Thinking about the Marriage, not Just the Wedding
Part 2: Bad Reasons and a Good Reason to Go to Law School
Part 3: Nuts and Bolts of Applying to Law School
Part 4: The (Dreaded) Personal Statement
Part 5: Choosing a Law School

Here's Part 1


No comments:

Post a Comment