Discussion on the difficulties of women in the legal profession
- From Professor Liz Schiltz over at MOJ, a thoughtful discussion spurred by a consideration of the dearth of mothers on the Supreme Court
- From Above the Law, a completely different (as you might imagine) take on women's career paths and difficulties
The Proposition 8 decision:
- The opinion itself (good luck getting through it)
- Professor Steve Smith on the inevitability of this decision
- The WSJ Blog collects comments and links to commentary (great source for further reading)
- James Kushiner blogs at Touchstone Magazine
- First Thoughts wieghs in: David Mills on the fallacies in Judge Walker's logic, RR Reno on Thought Police, and Joe Carter on gender and polygamy in Walker's logic. There are embedded links within these interesting pieces as well.
Grab a cup of coffee and explore the rabbit trails!