Jun 8, 2010

If this is Summer, I Must be at Worldview Academy

One of the things that I do while law students hibernate in the summer is teach at a Christian leadership camp called Worldview Academy. This summer, Worldview will hold 21 camps on college campuses across the country, teaching high school students about servant leadership, apologetics, ethics, evangelism, and worldview. It is a wonderful ministry, and my family has been blessed to be a part of it.

This week, I've given three interactive lectures-- on epistemology, vocation, and justice. Tonight I'll talk about civil government. Tomorrow, I'll head over to Oklahoma Wesleyan University to fill in for a faculty colleague at our camp there.

If you have students between the ages of 13 and 18, consider sending them off to camp this summer. There are still openings.

Oh, and by the way, the travel on weekends sometimes allows me
to catch another ballgame at another ballpark with my son.

This is getting to be a great habit . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment